Its board of directors consists of six members:
· Mr Hervé Pilon, General Director of Cégep André-Laurendeau,
· Mr Pierre Masella, Director of Finances, Cégep André-Laurendeau,
· Mr Donovan St-Hilaire, Administrator, CLD Les Maskoutains et Cité de la biotechnologie agroalimentaire, vétérinaire et agroenvironnementale de Saint-Hyacinthe, Responsible for Communications and Special projects
- Mr François LaRue, Logictic Coordinator, Centre hospitalier de l’Université de Sherbrooke (CHUS)
- Mr Anthony Palermo, Director Business Development, RFID Académia
- Mr Maroun Massabki, Director Development and Innovation, Optech Montréal
The corporation’s financial management is overseen by the college’s Director of Finances who also prepares financial reports and establishes links with the external tax auditors.
The Montreal International Logistics Institute is also endowed with a consultative committee made up of 9 members who come from the industry, associations or sector-based committees and of partners from the eduction and applied research sectors. This committee supports the technology watch function of the CCTT.